If you are an EU citizen, certificate of temporary residence is not a condition of your stay in the Czech Republic. However, it is appropriate to have certificate of temporary residence if you want to reside in the Czech Republic for a longer period of time.

There are some situations in which you will be required by various authorities to have certificate of temporary residence. These situations may be purchasing and registering of a car, receiving a loan or mortgage from the Czech bank, getting a parking card in Prague, getting married in the Czech Republic and more.

Why choose Prague Visa services?

  • Prior consultation in person or via Skype
  • List of all mandatory documents
  • Assistance with Certificate of temporary residence application
  • Help with affidavit for the Ministry of Interior  
  • We will accompany you to appointment at the Ministry of Interior office
  • Client support – we will continuously inform you about the process
  • Fixed price including VAT