The most popular services for EU citizens

A Certificate of Temporary Residence
Permanent Residence Permit
Assistance with Trade Licence


As a citizen of an EU country* you enjoy the benefits of free movement. However, if you want to stay in the Czech Republic for more than 3 months, it is very good to have certificate of temporary residence. There are some situations in which you will be required by various authorities to have this certificate.
Certificate of temporary residence can really help you get your permanent residence in the Czech Republic. After 5 years of temporary residence permit (3 years with business purpose) you can apply for permanent residence permit.
If you are a family member of EU citizen, we can arrange family reunification residence permit, help you with collecting proofs of your relationship and prepare you for the interview at the Ministry.
Prague Visa will assist you with applications, provide you with all mandatory and supporting documents and accompany you to appointments at the Ministry of Interior. Our personalized and professional services are the right choice for you.




* Citizens of Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland have similar rights as EU citizens